I’ve been tagged recently by Shawna. This is pretty cool because I’ve never been tagged before, but it always looked like a lot of fun whenever I saw other bloggers being tagged. So what I have to do is write about 10 things that I hope for in life, and then tag 10 other friends of mine. Thanks Shawna for the tag!
Tagged by: Shawna
1. ON your blog, post the Rules & 10 things you have HOPE for in your life.
2. LINK Tag 10 people (we want hope to spread people!) and LINK the person who tagged you.
3. Comment/Notify the 10 People they’ve been tagged.
10 Things I HOPE for in my Life:
1. To be a good Muslim and please Allah subhanna wa ta’ala. I saw this on Shawna’s blog and couldn’t think of anything better to be in my number 1. To me, being a good Muslim means being a good human too.
2. To find my Soul Mate some day, insha’Allah, and journey with her through this life and beyond. I believe in Eternal Love, I believe in Ever-after, and I believe that Allah creates someone special for all of us — not just to be our spouses, but to be our Life Companions and Twin Halves.
3. As a result of finding my Soul Mate, I hope to have a beautiful family too, insha’Allah. I can only think so much of children since I’m not even married yet, but I Love the dream of having sons and daughters who I can give joy to.
4. A successful career in clinical psychology so that I can support my Loved ones! Love is Beautiful and everything, and I do believe that Love conquers all, but True Love also makes one understand the realities in which we live. I don’t want my children or spouse to be living under extreme financial stress.
5. I would like to be recognized some day as a Muslim filmmaker. I hope to make as many films as I can to help promote peace and coexistence among all people. I don’t mind doing it indie style or with limited budgets, I think that’s all part of the adventure!
6. I hope for all my friends and family to live a happy and full life. I believe everyone deserves to be happy.
7. I hope to live long enough to see my grandchildren, insha’Allah.
8. I hope to help as many people as I can, whether it be emotionally, socially, or even financially (when I do have the finances, that is!) I would Love to play a big part in promoting peace and stability not just in the U.S., but also in places like Kashmir, Israel-Palestine, Iraq, Afghanistan, Darfur, etc.
9. I hope to get a book published one day, insha’Allah. Maybe some of my stories or poems, or maybe a book about Muslim-Americans.
10. To travel the world, especially to see more of my home country Pakistan. I would also Love to visit India, Iran, Egypt, Jerusalem, Japan, Italy, and of course, to do my Hajj (Pilgrimage) again in Saudi Arabia.
So now, I tag the following bloggers: